Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII Delivers Excitement


Even though Super Bowl XLIII did not end as I hoped (an Arizona victory) it was a great game to watch.

Pittsburgh 27
Arizona 23

I heard NBC Announcer Al Michaels ask it Kurt Warner is a Hall of Famer... As I wrote in an earlier post, I say "Yes". Warner did everything you could ask, completing 31 of 43 for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns. Unfortunetly the one interception he threw turned out to be a momentum changing 100 yard pick-six by James Harrison. It was the longest play in Super Bowl history.

Another question... Will Kurt Warner return to play next season, will he have to battle Matt Leinart for the starting job in 2009 or will Warner enter as the starter?

I hope Warner returns...I would hate to see him leave the game with his last play being a fumble in the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment