Saturday, November 28, 2009

Back To Work....

Now the moment I get to "pat-myself-on-the-back". Friday night the UFL wrapped up it's inaugural season with Las Vegas beating Florida to win the Championship.

Hmmm!!! Didn't someone make that prediction back in early October prior to the start of the season!

Oh yeah...That was me!

Here is the link to my (brief) Nostradamus-like vision:

It's not that impressive since I had a 25% chance of getting it correct...but I'll take it.

It's good to be back to work after five days off spending time with family and eating more turkey than any human being should consume in that short amount of time. If I shovel in any more the tryptophan might knock me into permanent hibernation.

No eay way to get back into the swing of things...There is a ton of stuff going on today. SIU football playoffs, Mizzou hosting Kansas (could be coach Mangino's last game at KU), SEMO & SIU hoops, High School basketball tournaments, the Pepsi shootout and Valle Catholic playing for a MSHSAA Class 1 state title.

Won't be easy trying to cram all that into a 3:30 second sportscast.



No comments:

Post a Comment