Friday, May 22, 2009

Looks to be official: Watson to USI

It looks like Rodney Watson is the guy for Southern Indiana. USI will hold a press conferernce this afternoon to introduce the school's new basketball coach.

I think it's safe to assume Watson has the job...We got a press release from Southern Illinos University alerting us to this afternoons announcement at USI.

Stayed tuned to Heartland New for the latest.

Here is the release:

EVANSVILLE, Ind. – The University of Southern Indiana Department of Athletics will hold a press conference at 2:30 p.m.today to announce the hiring of its new men's basketball head coach. The press conference will be held in the Varsity Club Room of the Physical Activities Center.


Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

1 comment:

  1. I decided to delete a comment posted by "Bill"...I respect the poster's oppinion (do not agree with "Bill's views) but I believe the post was written with malice. Censoring opinions is not my goal but I felt is was necessary in this case.

    ReplyDelete