Friday, October 29, 2010

Marion coaches rockin' the mic!

The Heartland is loaded with great high school football coaches and you can find one of the best in Marion, IL.

Without question one of my favorites is Kerry Martin. He's the type of coach a player would run through a wall to please.

Coach Martin and his staff have always been respectful to me and generous with their time.  I can't thank them enough for allowing access to their players and into their and practices.

Am I laying it on thick? I may need the extra brownie-points.

I couldn't let this video fall to waste on the edit room floor.  Classic stuff!

Before practice Friday Coach Jeff Cima took the microphone and....uh....well...  take a look.

(Barry Manilow is cringing)

Sure hope they don't quite their day jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment