Sunday, October 18, 2009

Debut Of Finish Strong Podcast

Tonight it's the debut of the "Finish Strong Podcast".
I have wanted to do this for a few years, but for whatever reason never got it done.

If you have caught a few of my sportscasts over the past few years you probably saw the Finish Strong segment I end sports with. I try to wrap the show highlighting a crazy play, tremendous achivement or something out of left field (as it relates to sports).

The podcast is an extention of the sportscast. I hope to post a new one every weekend.

Hope you give it a listen.

This is in its infancy...I'll try to improve week to week and bring new ideas and oppinions.

Click here for the debut Finish Strong Podcast


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete