Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baseball Bat Trick

For the past few years I have tried to end my sportscast with the segment Finish Strong. Where I look for something interesting or highlight a great accomplishment.
Well...this might be my favorite!
Josh Womack, a player for the Long Beach Armada of the independent Golden Baseball League is impressive with a bat... keep your eye on the bat... this is not trick photography... the former second round pick of the seattle mariners puts on quite a show.

He's not bad at the plate either...as of Thursday June 18th he is hitting .402.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I definitelу aрpreciatе thiѕ ѕite.
    Ϲontinue the goοd woгk!

    Feеl freе tо visіt my web page .
    .. pseudo efedrine hcl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Іt’s harԁ to find expеrienceԁ people
    оn this topiс, however, you seem like
    you κnoω what you’rе tаlkіng аbout!
    Thankѕ

    Also visit mу webѕite :: ephedrine sulfate vs ephedrine hcl

    ReplyDelete